SURVIVOR SERIES CHALLENGE
Open to Budweiser Tuesday Night and Wednesday Night league bowlers with a 2019 book average or current league average with 24 games or more.
Based on 50% of the following formula: 80% of 220 Base average, less, higher league average.
Step 1: Determine League Average for the month (use the higher league average between the two leagues with 24 games or more.
|Tuesday Night League (180 average)||Wednesday Night League (168 average)|
In this example, the bowler will use the 180 average.
|Base average of 220 minus league average of 180||40|
|Multiply step 2 by 80%||32|
|Multiply step 3 by 50%||16|
Survivor Series Handicap is the total on Step 4
Fees must be paid on/or before the start of the third game of the league session to qualify the score.
$10.00 per qualifying league score for each league/day.
Prize Fund Breakdown:
|Miscellaneous and Lane Fee||$3.00|
The qualifying score will be based on the third game of each league set from the 4th to 8th frame using the World Bowling scoring system as follows:
|Strike||30 points (regardless of ensuing rolls’ result|
|Spare||10 points plus first throw on the current frame|
|Missed Frame||Total points for current frame|
Current Bowling Scoring System
Survivor Series Scoring System
- The top two (2) bowlers from each night of the four weeklong qualifiers will advance to the final round scheduled for the last Wednesday of each month at 10:00 p.m.
- A total of 16 qualifiers will proceed to the month end finals.
Rapid Fire Match Play Round
- Survivor for each match play shall proceed to the shootout round
- 1 ball per frame
- Bowler(s) with the most pin(s) remaining shall be eliminated after each frame.
- Pairing will be based on top seed from the qualifying scores against lowest seed throughout the rapid-fire match format.
- All ties will be broken by a one-ball format and continue until the tie is broken.
- The top two scores* will proceed to the Final Round
- One (1) game over five (5) frames shall be bowled including handicap. (Maximum scratch score is 150.)
- World Bowling scoring system will be used during the shootout round.
- Pairing will be based on highest seed versus lower seed from the qualifying scores.
- The top two bowlers including handicap from the shootout round will bowl a head to head match over one (1) game, based on the five (5) frame format from the shootout round, including handicap.
- World Bowling scoring system will be used during the final round.
- The bowler with the higher score at the completion of the five frames will be declared the winner.
|Champion:||70% of Prize Fund|
|Runner Up:||30% of Prize Fund|
- An event official will be in the PinPoint Guam Pro Shop and will be conducting collections and verifying scores within the vicinity.
- Upon Check in scoresheets will be provided along with required information.
a Pin Point Guam event